Steel Racking Specification
Each unit may be supplied as a single, free-standing bay.
Unit will then consist of:
- 4 metal upright posts
- 2 pairs of back bracing
- 2 pairs of side bracing
- Number of shelves specified to the height
Units may be specified in banks, single or double rows.
Units will then consists of:
- Upright posts that are bolted between 2 units for additional stability
- Side bracing will be shared between 2 units
- Number of shelves to be specified to the height
- Height: 1905mm/2210mm
- Depth: 305mm/381mm/457mm
- Width: 914mm
- 1905mmH x 914mmW x 305/381/457 mmD; 7 shelves to the height
- 2210mmH x 914mmW x 305/381/457 mmD; 8 shelves to the height
- Number of shelves to the height includes the top and bottom shelves
Steel Locker Specification
- Weight approximately 20kg each.
- Manufactured from high quality steel (Back panel 0,5mm, Doors & Sides 0,6mm).
- Epoxy powder coated, baked enamel finish for superior look and durability.
- Each locker is individually shrink-wrapped.
- Unique hinging system, ensuring flush-fitting doors, easily removable for maintenance.
- Effective locking mechanism incorporating a self-closing device.
- Four-door lockers have four individual compartments.
- Two-door lockers are fitted with a coat rail in each compartment.
- Single door lockers are fitted with a shelf and coat rail.
- Single door compartment lockers: 1800mmH x 300mmW x 450mmD
- Double door compartment lockers: 1800mmH x 300mmW x 450mmD
- Three door compartment lockers: 1800mmH x 300mmW x 450mmD
- Four door compartment lockers: 1800mmH x 300mmW x 450mmD