Top Retrieval Cabinets
Are designed to save space, time, and quick accessing of files.
Specification and Features:
- Cabinets are space efficient.
- Cabinets are fitted with a precision engineered steel internal frame.
- The steel framework is cut and punched to pre-determined overall heights.
- Cabinets are fitted with 110% extension, three part telescopic roller bearing runners.
- The drawers are securely positioned to ensure the necessary strength and operation in both the retracted and extended position whilst accessing the drawer contents.
- The drawer runners have a load bearing capacity of 90kg p/pair.
- All metal parts are processed via a ‘dipping’ process to remove all rust, and to degrease the parts prior to the application of, electrostatic powder epoxy coated paint finish.
- Every drawer are fitted with an ‘anti-tilt” mechanism to negate the possibility of a second drawer being opened if one drawer is open already, preventing the cabinet from tipping forward.
- Each drawer holds 15 x A4 containers.
- A levelling device is attached to the underside of each upright to allow for the adjustment for uneven floors, ensuring that the drawer (slide), anti-tilt mechanism, and the central locking component operates smoothly and efficiently.
- Base plates are available for the drawers.
- Cabinets are fitted with a ‘central locking’ mechanism. When in the locked position, all the drawers within the cabinet are securely locked.
- All cladding panels (sides, back, top and drawer fronts) are constructed using 16mm particle-board, which is aesthetically finished in a laminate finish.
- Cabinets available in 3, 4, 5, and 6 drawers.
Indawo – put smiling back into filing…